• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why is he thumping?

Partyrings

New Kit
Hey guys! So last night after I got home from work and came to see bun he started thumping for what seemed to be no reason but he only did it once or twice then calmed down but he's started doing it again this morning and he won't stop but I don't know what's making him do it! The only thing that I think might be upsetting him to make him do this is, I haven't been home much for the past two or three days because of long shifts at work so I haven't spent much him with him (but normally when he wants pets or attention he'll come up to me and lick me or nudge me but he not doing that) that he's due a clean out today. Any suggestions? There's been no loud or scary noises around while he's been doing it or any bright lights or something like that.

A couple of my rabbits thump when I bring food round as they are excited. Maybe it's something like this, pleased to see you/food?

Back