• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies and Eloise

bumblicious

Warren Veteran
Now the weather's got a bit warmer we've brought Eloise out to see the bunnies again (she can't walk yet so it's not like we can really go out in the awful weather to see them) here are some photos :wave:

She wouldn't part with the carrot though!

(excuse the mess the bunnies like to do it!)

Last edited:

She loves them so much she loves being around them and was chatting to them and laughs at them and they're very good with her too!

Thank you it's really cute she loves them SO much. I think Butter-Bean may actually be better with her than he is with us too!

What lovely photos! Thanks for sharing them. The bunnies and Eloise look very pleased to see each other.

Eloise isn't a baby any more !! But she's as gorgeous as ever :love: I remember how teeny tiny she was as a baby. I would've been afraid to hold her incase I broke her !!

Thank you. I know she was so tiny grown a lot since then! And yet she's still small for her age apparently! They don't stay babies long do they :(

Back