• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

"Nothing serious"vibes needed please

hoppetylop

Mama Doe
My "foster-fail"bun Morris has been admitted at the vets this evening as he seems to be straining to wee(no output) and seems fidgety and uncomfortable.Please could I have some "nothing serious"vibes.Think it may be cystitis but not sure at the moment.

Thanks.x

My "foster-fail"bun Morris has been admitted at the vets this evening as he seems to be straining to wee(no output) and seems fidgety and uncomfortable.Please could I have some "nothing serious"vibes.Think it may be cystitis but not sure at the moment.

Thanks.x

Loads and loads of "nothing serious" vibes for Morris ..... And multiply them by a million. God you need them C :wave:

Sending lots of vibes for Morris. I hope it's nothing serious, we have our fingers and paws crossed for him. xx

Oh goodness hoppety :( all the vibes I can muster for Morris. Hope he's better soon. xxxx

Thanks.x

Oh no, what a dreadful time you are having. Hopefully some abx and pain relief will get Morris better quickly. At least now he's at the Vets they can catheterize him if necessary and run any diagnostics to try to establish a definitive diagnosis promptly. I have just had a bun go through a bout of cystitis, he's fine again now and hopefully Morris will be too xx

That sounds exactly how my Charlotte presented when she had a UTI. She was in so much pain bless her. Painkillers and a course of abx later and she was right as rain though :)

Sending loads of vibes xxx

That sounds exactly how my Charlotte presented when she had a UTI. She was in so much pain bless her. Painkillers and a course of abx later and she was right as rain though :)

Sending loads of vibes xxx

Thankyou everyone for the kind posts.Sorry ive been "off air"been having internet problems.
Morris is fine and has been sent home with Metacam and abx for a wee infection.Hes eating well now and all output is fine.
Phew!I can relax for now:)

Back