• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looking for accommodation, around July 21 -28. Boarding in the north west?

happybun

Wise Old Thumper
Rare one for me, new, a departure.
I'm thinking of going away for a ... holiday, I think they call it.
I need to find bunny boarding, not too far from Oldham as I don't have a car.
I do have two m-f pairs of bunnies, currently indoors but by then they will be outdoors...

Can anyone suggest places to try?

Ooo exciting. I don't know anywhere that far north sorry but hope you find somewhere fab for both you and them. Do you know where you are going?

mrs b, I thought of you first, but the three trains with two carriers and a total of four rabbits...:oops: still, it might have to happen if you have space after I've given this a go.

I'm thinking of going to Ireland, weeble. they have something there that I really want to see.

thank you benjiboom, i'll search for bunnyhops.

Hi guys,

I found this thread during my search for bunny boarding in Bolton!
Have just emailed Bunny Hops to see if they still offer boarding but was wondering if you managed to find anywhere Happybun? :)

Hi guys,

I found this thread during my search for bunny boarding in Bolton!
Have just emailed Bunny Hops to see if they still offer boarding but was wondering if you managed to find anywhere Happybun? :)

Back