• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what do you like most about rabbits?

anaveragemuppet

Wise Old Thumper
I love the way they wash so sweetly
I love their footsies
I love watching them run around
I love how different they all are
I love their tails
and I love how my love of them led me here and made it possible to make friends with all you lovely members

This is so weird, I was literally thinking about my favorite little things about rabbits yesterday and then I started wondering what RU members' favorite things were!

I love their tails (I always want to squeeze them lol), when they yawn, the really soft part between and below their ears, binkies and bunny 500's, their diverse personalities, watching them eat hay, how gentle and sweet they generally are... I could go on! :lol:

I love getting to know them, I've only had two buns, one was super confident and loved company and the other was daft and a big bundle of love.

I love how they all have different personalities, each bunny has its own little character :)

I think this is my favourite thing too.

Milo is loving, cheeky and loves having the side of his face rubbed, he loves to binky, he is just adorable!

Finn is grumpy, greedy and bossy, but somehow still lets Milo be the boss, except when it comes to food, he rarely binkies and doesn't like to be touched at all! On extremely rare occasions I'm allowed head rubs.

How they're so tidy and respect your soft furnishings and personal belongings..............................NAAAAAAAAAART! :roll:

Seriously though, I love how they make me laugh every single day, no matter how blue I am feeling. :love:

They never fail to make me laugh on a daily basis, always up to some kind of silliness/mischeif. Their fluffy chops and how greedy, bossy and cuddly they are

1. Their little personalities - all so different and not matter how naughty/good they are - they still have that element of such sweetness about them.
2. I open my bedroom door each morning and smile as I see my buns - it's good to start each day with a smile
3. I love how they learn times of things - when breakfast is, when dinner is - and how they know what they will get in their bowls - and how grumpy they are when it goes differently to what they expect:lol:.

Little binkies (even if it is only because I'm feeding them)
Knowing that DBFs mean that they are super happy and relaxed, which makes me feel happy
Fluffy little feets
Naughtiness!
Little quirks and personality traits which means that even in a room full of identical rabbits you'd know your own rabbit
Little bunny mowfs

:love::love::love:

Just everything.

Their long, soft ears.
Their noses
Their big brown eyes
Their fluffy tails
BINKIES
Flops
Their personalities (my two were sooo different, I'm still amazed that they even bonded)
When they stand on their hind legs to get a better view, I called Boris my little meerkat as he did it so often
BUNNY KISSES

I really miss my bunnies now :(

I love watching them wash their faces and uppy eared rabbits washing their ears.

I love the super soft squishy bit at the base of their ears.

I love how clean they keep themselves

I love how clever and sometimes cunning they can be.

:love::love:

Looking back now I even miss the way they used to completely re-arrange their room every night. I had to start every day with tidying it all up. Bella also used to dig in their litter tray...:roll: :lol:

Back