• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wish me luck tomorrow is a big day bonding wise

weeble

I haven't done any bonding for about 4 years so will have wine and cake on standby to get me through!
I'm going to attempt to introduce evie to the other three. I am hoping now they are all middle aged bunnies they will be well behaved and sensible but I'm not convinced

Good luck weeble! :) I wish I had the intestinal fortitude to try to bond my three seniors, as I am sure at least Fiver would love the company, but I'm just too chicken to attempt it whilst living so far from the vet's. :(
Now if you'll be feeding the bunnies wine and cake I'm certain they'll snuggle up nicely. ;) :lol:

I'm just joking of course...I know who the wine and cake is for. :D I'll hop a plane and be there shortly. ;)

In all seriousness, I do hope they go together well. Lots of happy trio vibes coming your way. :love: xxxx

Well so far pretty much as expected. evie and Bella had a few scuffles Chloe is desperately trying to ignmoe everything and pretend it isnt happening and Fudge is intrigued!

Back