• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what P@H have in their leaflet..

I'm in favour of any awareness raised and especially in a place like p@H, it's light and education in a place of ignorance. And let's face it, a lot of people buy their pets there, so if they can enable people to be more aware and less ignorant that's great news and they can reach a lot of people and help bring about possitive change :)

That's great, but why don't they sell anything appropriate then!? It's just bizarre advocating products you don't actually sell!

Yes I must admit I did feel that too, I thought, why sell those little cages then? But still it's a start, it's a move in the right direction and change is a process that can take time, it has to give us hope, surely, that things are in the process to change for the better. I have to believe that. A life with hope is surly better than a life without. But yes the next thing would be to stop selling the cages and start selling little Wendy houses :) I feel very possitive that there is a change in thinking begining :)

Yes I must admit I did feel that too, I thought, why sell those little cages then? But still it's a start, it's a move in the right direction and change is a process that can take time, it has to give us hope, surely, that things are in the process to change for the better. I have to believe that. A life with hope is surly better than a life without. But yes the next thing would be to stop selling the cages and start selling little Wendy houses :) I feel very possitive that there is a change in thinking begining :)

The thing is I suppose the cages/hutches can be quite useful as bases, for example I use a cage base (minus the cage bit) as a base to put Winston's litter tray, food bowl, hay etc and it's very useful! I suppose it's about selling the right combination of things, for example only selling a hutch with a large run and cages with indoor runs/puppy panels or something.

Back