• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ellenden Farm Shop, Harvington, Evesham, Worcestershire.....

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
....are having a family day there tomorrow, 1st April...and I am invited there to have a stall to promote my small business, raise funds for Windwhistle Warren.............and promote the welfare of rabbits!!!!!!

10am - 3pm, so if anyone is going over, please feel free to come and say hello to little me. :wave:

Thanks everyone. So.... I have bric a brac to sell, information re rabbit welfare...and Pirate and Connie two of my guinea pigs to come and help. I would take a game and my puppets, but there is only me on my stall, so cannot be in several places at one time. Perhaps they will invite me back again another time, and hopefully I can find a couple of helpers.

Thank goodness it is being held in one of their barns....any gazebo would have taken off....and the guineas too!!!!

Well.....lets say....it was very noisy! Kiddies everywhere......little Pirate and Connie were as good as gold, but somewhat overwhelmed at it all. I didn't let the children hold them...... just in case, but they did attract some attention. I didn't manage to raise much money, as a rough estimate around £30.00, but that is £30.00 more than WW had at the start of the day.

Thank you everyone who donated items to sell.

On my feet from when I go up at 6.30am until I returned home at 3pm.......rather tired now....might have fish and chips for tea.

Pirate and Connie are both fast asleep in their pigloos.

Well.....lets say....it was very noisy! Kiddies everywhere......little Pirate and Connie were as good as gold, but somewhat overwhelmed at it all. I didn't let the children hold them...... just in case, but they did attract some attention. I didn't manage to raise much money, as a rough estimate around £30.00, but that is £30.00 more than WW had at the start of the day.

Thank you everyone who donated items to sell.

On my feet from when I go up at 6.30am until I returned home at 3pm.......rather tired now....might have fish and chips for tea.

Pirate and Connie are both fast asleep in their pigloos.

If I was closer to you there are tons of things I could have given you to sell ... £30 is good! You did well Mrs B x

Back