• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ive just lost Star:(

hoppetylop

Mama Doe
My lovely girl has just gone to the bridge:cry:

I cant say any more now.Im too upset.Shes still at the vets.I have to pick her up tomorrow.I lost beautiful Harry last week and now lovely,pretty Star.

:cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:

I cant say any more now.Im too upset.Shes still at the vets.I have to pick her up tomorrow.I lost beautiful Harry last week and now lovely,pretty Star.

So very very sorry ........ RIP little one xxxx

Oh hoppety... :cry::cry::cry: ((((((((((Massive hugs)))))))))))
I am so, so very sorry...what a terrible shock on top of your current sorrow... :cry: My inbox is open if you need an ear.
Binky free Star xxxxxxx

Oh no... :( I'm so sorry to hear this. It must be a total shock for you, and with the loss of Harry so close.., I'm really sorry for your loss :(

Binky free and be happily together Harry and Star. :cry:

OMG C, I cant believe it :shock: :cry:

There are no words ...................................

((((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))) xx

I really am so sorry :cry: Binky free Star. There are no words :cry: thinking of you and sending hugs xx

Oh my gosh this is horrendous, I am so sorry :cry::cry::cry:

Sending massive hugs to you, we are here when you feel ready to talk xxx

So sorry to hear this, My thoughts and sympathies are with you, Binky Free at the Bridge dear Star

Back