• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Back in 1999 I Never Knew

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
..............that Rabbits and Guinea Pigs shouldn't live together. I dont think Eammon the Guinea Pig knew either !

The two Rabbits were Jack and his brother Ronan xx

:love::love:

Tbh I do sometimes wonder if it'd hurt anything to let them out together during supervised playtime. I suppose with bordetella it'd be too risky (although if they're housed in the same room that's probably about as risky). Of course they should never be housed together because of a difference in diet and risk of injury but free range wise I don't think it's much different to letting my rabbits free range with my cats, dogs, ducks and parrots.

Don't worry I never knew after 10 years of having rabbits they had back teeth.:shock: Says a lot more about my vet back then. No wonder I needed to join RU.

aww did you ever have any more piggies jane or just one, I had one to got him 1997 thumper bullied him into dark side of hutch and left him sitting in the waste, then mitzi kept attacking him, so he was moved indoors, he died of cancer and old age

aww did you ever have any more piggies jane or just one, I had one to got him 1997 thumper bullied him into dark side of hutch and left him sitting in the waste, then mitzi kept attacking him, so he was moved indoors, he died of cancer and old age

I had several over the years :)

Back