• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My favourites so far!

roxyroller88

Mama Doe
I've had my boys nearly 2 months now and I can't imagine life without them. They bring me so much joy :)
Hiro and Sylar - My favourites so far :)

Day 1 - Coming home!

Day 2 - Exploring!

Later week 1 - Curious Hiro!

First sign of friendship :)

Hiro looking cute!

A whole new set up thanks to Rabbbit Forum - Cages are always open :))

Relaxing

Chilling with Daddy

Best friends <3

Hay discovery :) They love timothyhay.co.uk

Cuddles

Thank you :D I'm not going to lie, the last couple of months have been completely overwhelming! I have cried myself to sleep worrying about them, especially before the neutering when reading some of the horror stories about 2 boys together!!! Rabbits are an eye opener that's for sure but I finally think that we are getting there! I only wish that I had the time/space/money for more. I'd have a house full if I could! They are simply magnificent :love: They never fail to put a smile on my face :)

They are gorgeous, I love their set up!! I am also a new bunny owner and I know what you mean about bunnies being overwhelming! I have gotten up multiple times a night sometimes just to check my Winston is okay :rolleyes:

How cute are they:love:

Just a note of warning......and you already have 2

Rabbits are a lot like chocolate, you can never hsbe just one :D

I started with 1 then went to 3 then down to 2:( back to 3 now 4 :shock::lol:

I have stopped now but you never know;)

Thanks everyone! Oh i know! I'm always looking on the local rabbit rescue and every time i walk into p@h I want to take them all out of the adoption center, I get a bit teary sometimes because I got my two from there. I didn't realise just how much space bunnies need, it's pretty obvious really though! Now that I've seen them running around and binkying, I never want to cage them so I worry about the space they have at p@h and where they are going... but I guess I can't save them all :(

Back