• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Raising awareness of rabbit welfare. Urgent request...any kind people able to help?

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
Wednesday this week, I have been invited to a local farm shop to promote my little business....and that of rabbit and guinea pig welfare.

Would love to have a few items to sell but I haven't anything to sell.....anyone able to post a few, lightweight items to help raise funds for Windwhistle Warren?

If any kind hearted soul can help...the items will have to be here by Tuesday morning.

Just a few small, lightweight and non-expensive items would be perfect.

Please pm me if anyone is able to help.

Thanks. xx

I will stay on RU until 10.30 this evening to see if there are any replies, pm's need doing.

Last edited:
Oooh! How about a pair of indoor gardening gloves and a small clipper thing for house plants?

I'll try to post tomorrow if you want them and send me an address?

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh Di, you should have said earlier, I won't be able to post anything tomorrow but would have found something if I had more notice

All the very best of luck xxx

Oh Di, you should have said earlier, I won't be able to post anything tomorrow but would have found something if I had more notice

All the very best of luck xxx

Thanks Fee. xx

Another time when I have more notice too. :thumb:

Sorry I wouldn't be able to get to the post office until tomorrow afternoon so won't get there in time

I've just whipped something up to put in with your jewellery. I'll try my very best to get it posted out tomorrow!

Back