• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Smooshed bunny

Awww. My soul rabbit, Lady Alice, used to do that. I do so wish any of mine would do more than just tolerate strokes!

My late bridge lop bun Rio loved being stroked and petted,he would also melt into contenment puddles.However like most rabbits only when he was on the floor ,no lifting.:)

It's quite funny actually because, although Eric loves the fusses, his brother Ernie is quite hand-shy and, if you stroke him, he tries to look over his shoulder at what you're doing, gives you this look of "why are you TOUCHING me???" then runs off! :lol: It's even funnier though, because although he doesn't like being stroked, he still gets very jealous if he sees Eric getting fusses. I think he's a very conflicted bunny!

My other bridge bun Cleo,Rios wifey,didn't tolerate being touched at all except being groomed etc by her husbun.It was quite amusing sometimes when I was petting Rio and she was lying beside him,he would start grooming her,she loved this and if she was facing away from me,I would give her some petting as well,this was fine 'till she eventually noticed it was me,then would get up all indignant like. :lol: Aww I miss them both.

Back