• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Giant Continental Rabbit Toys??

Sparky9

New Kit
I recently bought a yellow Giant Continental Rabbit, he lives in his shed with a run on the side, but he doesn't have many toys. I was just wondering if everyone has a giant and what they use for toys, or does anyone have any good ideas.
Thanks
Happy Hopping! :)

Awwww, lovely!!

Mine has:

A very large cardboard box with some windows and a door cut into it.

A few teddies

Cat run-through tube

Plenty of comfy dog beds (they are lazy!)

Loo and kitchen roll tubes

The dust pan and brush (which is on top of his base but he jumps up to grab and throw about)

Me!! He's a free-range house bunny who loves a game of "chase"

:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you feed pellets then a treat ball is good fun and good exercise. Mine aren't giant rabbits but I found they managed to break the rabbit treat balls quite quickly so now they have dog treat balls instead. You want the hard plastic types rather than the rubbery ones and as they are designed for rottweilers they should stand up to even a giant rabbit.

If you only have one rabbit you may like to consider getting a second rabbit, you'll find lots of advice about bonding on this forum.

Back