• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Warning bitey bunny lol video added

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
This is Pie she is a very bitey bunny. Haha not. But she does have a wicked personality lol

77abea7190d437d66eb10dd26257af64.jpg

Video added finally:lol:

It goes dark at the end as Rosie doesn't like filming:lol: and chucked my phone over :lol:
https://vimeo.com/123535582

Last edited:
Was surprised to see Pie giving Rosie a run for her money when you were bonding! :wave:

Oh Pie was brill poor Rosie Mrs feisty bunny was an absolute softie however I have since seen Rosie humping Pie's head :oops: and then running away rather quickly :lol: I'm still not sure who is Boss and I don't think they do either :roll:

Last edited:
Aww I no longer have buns now,however we now have a new baby Syrian hammy called "Pi" after the math equation,no reason really I just liked it. He's white and pale mink coloured patches with a white streak down his face,I'm hand taming him gently.We have had hammies for twenty years now.

Aww I no longer have buns now,however we now have a new baby Syrian hammy called "Pi" after the math equation,no reason really I just liked it. He's white and pale mink coloured patches with a white streak down his face,I'm hand taming him gently.We have had hammies for twenty years now.

We had hammies as kids from Syrian to Russian and any in between :D

We had sweet ones and bitey ones :roll:

The best are Syrian better natured if i remember right

He sounds very pretty :love: happy taming :thumb:

She is very fussy now I have let them out from under the stairs she will jump on ghe sofa and head but me but when I try to stroke she grunts and jumps down it's very cute :love:

She grunts like mad if I try to pick her up and wriggles like crazy :lol: so I don't do it often but she does need to be shown that I'm not going to eat her if I pick her up she always gets a treat :D

Previous owner was scared of her and I know she went for him s few times :oops: but I recon I have tamed the beast well almost :lol:

Back