• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Who's hiding behind the curtain?

Scrappy%20curtain_zpsvuzskpqi.jpg

And here she is on top of the chest of drawers, her new favourite place for a snooze (although she does look a bit grumpy in this photo :lol:)

Scrappy%20chest%20of%20drawers_zpsk7xxrodq.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you ! :) She does have lovely soft silky fur.

She manages to get up there by jumping onto the small suitcase I have stored on the other side of the chest of drawers, then up onto the drawers and then finally the windowsill. She is quite sure footed up there but I can't help worrying she might slip and fall so I've put cushions directly under the windowsill and chest of drawers just in case!

Thank you ! :) She does have lovely soft silky fur.

She manages to get up there by jumping onto the small suitcase I have stored on the other side of the chest of drawers, then up onto the drawers and then finally the windowsill. She is quite sure footed up there but I can't help worrying she might slip and fall so I've put cushions directly under the windowsill and chest of drawers just in case!

Ooh cheeky girl :lol:

I use that 'non slip' matting around the place ... I know the feeling about them slipping off. One of my buns loved jumping on my bedroom windowsill (though he never seemed to spot me coming home from work!) and I was terrified he'd catch his foot in the radiator. So I covered it in thick towels. No good for heat distribution though :lol:

Ooh cheeky girl :lol:

I use that 'non slip' matting around the place ... I know the feeling about them slipping off. One of my buns loved jumping on my bedroom windowsill (though he never seemed to spot me coming home from work!) and I was terrified he'd catch his foot in the radiator. So I covered it in thick towels. No good for heat distribution though :lol:

That's a good tip about the non-slip matting, I might invest in some of that :thumb: I do like bunnies on windowsills, it means they can twitch the curtains like nosey neighbours :lol:

That's a good tip about the non-slip matting, I might invest in some of that :thumb: I do like bunnies on windowsills, it means they can twitch the curtains like nosey neighbours :lol:

I got most of mine from the Pound shop, but saw a roll of it in Tiger, so bought that. Talk about hoarder ... :shock: Just wanted to make sure I had enough of it!

Back