• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

RU bunnies & bunny mad mag

Tamsin

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone got the latest bunny mad yet? Doesn't it look awesome... and quite a few RU bunnies showing off how to scavenger hunt for toys - thanks everyone for the photos. Even better it's going to be on sale in Pets @ Home so that random rabbit owning members of the public can see what rabbits really deserve! I think it will be a good way to sneakily give out info, a lot of people are more likely to pick up a magazine with cute photos than a book on care (which they assume they know how to do).

353_500_csupload_66926511.jpg

More info on the mag here: http://www.bunnycreations.co.uk/Shop----BUNNY-MAD-MAGAZINE-.html

:D Might have to pick myself up a copy from P@H :D Is it out now instore so I can get OH to pick one up today?

It's meant to be in store by Easter so if it's not there yet, it will be in the next few days I guess - good timing too :D

Back