• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Irrelevant now

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
Thanks for your kind words. Apologies for the patheticness of the original post.

Last edited:
(((((Huge hugs)))))))
I wish I could offer some practical help, I know how draining it is when you're doing it all yourself. :(
Your bunnies love you for it though and they're so lucky to have you. Thinking of you and sending strength your way. xxxx

So so sorry, I really empathise with you. Wish I could offer to help you, but I'm just to far away. As Mimzmum said, your bunnies will love and appreciate all you do, they just can't say it. Big hug for you. Xxxx

I hope everything is ok? Don't apologise for posting whatever it was, sorry I missed it. xx

I did see it late last night but was too tired to reply.

I know exactly how you feel when it comes to having multiple sick bunnies and a severe lack of sleep :( I hope you managed to get some rest last night x

Back