• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Welcome to our box

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
1897924_10153107379795502_2340090880542703295_n.jpg

I just thought of Pumbaa from Lion King saying, "Home is where your rump rests." :D
What a couple of cuties! :love: Mine would have demolished that box in a thrice! :lol: xxxx

They only get it supervised, they'd both eat it if I let them but they're too stasis prone for me to take the risk of them eating any of it!

They still hate me at the minute, but they love my mam. Milly was binkying for her :roll:

They only get it supervised, they'd both eat it if I let them but they're too stasis prone for me to take the risk of them eating any of it!

They still hate me at the minute, but they love my mam. Milly was binkying for her :roll:

Oh dear :( That's something that would kind of stick in my craw, no matter the context. We had to take Jenna to the vets this week for a checkup and the whole time she was trying to get comfort from my OH, whom she hasn't even seen on a daily basis for three years! :evil: I got a little miffed.

Back