• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Athena Says: HELP, HuMama is making me look bad!

tlcwrites

Mama Doe
Hallo everyone,

Athena here and I hope you're all super well.

I know I always seem to moan about HuMama, but since I came to my forever home, all she seems to do is mean things to me. Well, when she's not giving me nice fresh veggies, PELLETS, TREEEEEEATS, yummy fresh hay, cleaning my pen or stroking me in that JUST RIGHT SPOT on my forehead which makes my eyes flutter shut and it FEELS SO GOOD THAT I HAVE TO LAY DOWN.

But anyway, she's being MEAN again.

She keeps trying to look at my poor furless belly since my spay (I've learned; spays HURT) and it makes me scared. But then she gives me TREEEEATS so that isn't so bad.

But now, she's posting images of me online which make me look bad. I MEAN, do I look like a naughty bunny to you?

So yeah, please, send help! AND TREATS.

Thank you and KISSES.

Athena
xxxxxx

Yep, I am going to post pictures of Athena in destructobun/terrorbun mode. Because, whilst it's naughty, it's also completely adorable:

th_P1060038_zpsnowq4st8.jpg

th_P1060041_zpswsmogm56.jpg

(As a note: I do love my other girls, Elphie and Galinda, to pieces as well, of course. However, I am waiting for warmer and dryer weather until I can get some more good photos of them. :) )

OH AND A MEME:

I'm calling the RSPCA now Athena !! Meantime the best way to insure extra treats is to pretend you are not eating. So instead of gobbling up pellets as soon as they appear, try to exercise restraint and just take a sniff then hop away. Keep a close watch on human and they are bound to leap for the treat tin to try to tempt you. You can then grab the treat pronto, eat it then start on the pellets. Works every time :thumb:

Back