• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can't take my eyes off her!

She's a little horror!

59873e988e5fb0928e09eb814bba02ba.jpg

8b73c6fd0f13710c69547804d1014b5e.jpg

:love:.. I reckon, she's trying to get on to RU... She can't find the ON button!!, xx

Last edited:
Its such a dramatic change from helping you do office work and then to the bridge. Just seems so strange to happen and a shame.

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0100 using Tapatalk

Such a shame :cry: at least you know that she was happy and healthy to the end xx
Yea I'm glad she had a good life with me, as short as it was. She was only around 10 weeks old.

The vet says she didn't suffer which I am glad about. It was just so sudden :(. There is a thread for her in rainbow bridge.

Poor chianna keeps looking up on the poofe under my desk for her.

Yea I'm glad she had a good life with me, as short as it was. She was only around 10 weeks old.

The vet says she didn't suffer which I am glad about. It was just so sudden :(. There is a thread for her in rainbow bridge.

Poor chianna keeps looking up on the poofe under my desk for her.

Oh I'm so sorry, what a shock ... I was enjoying your thread and now she's left .....

Binky free little one :love:

Back