• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Scooby says......HELP!!! Someone's nicked me teefs

Tracy

Warren Veteran
I just went to sleep and when I woke up me teefs had gone. :shock:

Scooby_after%2520incisor%2520removal%252001.jpg

And now me bottom lip is saggy :love:

Scooby_after%2520incisor%2520removal%252002.jpg

Did the toof fairy give you money to give to you mummy for extra treats?

:love:

No, toof fairy didn't leave me anything and my teef were massive so must have been worth lots of treat money....I've been diddled. :evil:

It's ok Scooby, I used to know a bunny who had her teefies nicked as well :shock: did you know that you can still get into all sorts of mischief and that if you are very patient and lick the bottom of the wallpaper for long enough it peels away from the wall?

Awwwww bless!!! It's ok, it now means your hoomin's will have to do extra work to make sure your food is presented properly!! :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh bless you Scooby, you still look as handsome as ever, so I'm sure no one will know. As long as you can still nom you don't need teefs, and you won't get toofache :thumb:

My wee Herbie has the same problem :) lol :) Although someone came and gave him back two peg teeth!!!!!!!!!!! ARGHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

awwwwwwww, what a sorry wee face,,,,,I hopes the toof fairy gives you soft Noms to eat..

You must have been kissing lots of girlies!!:love:

Poor you, Scooby! You look a bit bewildered but rest assured you'll be back to bunny business in no time [emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back