• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Birthday presents for bun?

Holhol

Alpha Buck
I don't know what to get him this year! :( At a complete loss for ideas - he has multiple balls, beds, blankets, cuddly toys, treat dispensers, chews, rattley things, tunnels, a digging box... He even got some activity tables from manor pet housing for Christmas (I made cute cushion covers and everything for them!) so now I am all out of presents!

I honestly think I own every toy from every pet shop in the area haha! What do you get your buns for birthdays/gotcha days?

I thought about getting him another sea grass house thing from pets at home because he loved his last one but within 3 days it will be completely gone, wicker balls don't survive the night and we are on a cardboard ban (even if hes supervised - just got through a stasis episode and not risking anything that could bring on another)

I am now thinking http://m.vetuk.co.uk/rabbit-supplie...s-caterpillar-for-small-animals-9-5cm-p-10429 and some oat hay?

Need to start saving presents for special occasions instead of just buying them willy nilly!! :)

Buy some willow whips (ie young trees that are stick size) to plant in the garden. They will grow really well and be an excellent yummy treat for your rabbit.

I must say he does sound very lucky.

Buy some willow whips (ie young trees that are stick size) to plant in the garden. They will grow really well and be an excellent yummy treat for your rabbit.

I must say he does sound very lucky.

Oooh that sounds like a good idea thanks! :) We have some hawthorn tree/bush things too so I might make him a twig bunch he can ruin!

He's very spoilt at the moment! Just needs a girlfriend to share it with and hoping to get that sorted this summer! :)

Back