• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beaphar Fly Guard

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
I have a bottle I bought last year in May. The expiry date on the bottle is May 2016. The bottle was opened and some used but has since been kept sealed in a cool dry place. Will it still be ok to use in terms of safety as some things go off and can cause skin irritation. Also would it still be effective? There is nothing the packaging regarding disposal once opened. It just says to dispose with plastics once empty.

I have a bottle I bought last year in May. The expiry date on the bottle is May 2016. The bottle was opened and some used but has since been kept sealed in a cool dry place. Will it still be ok to use in terms of safety as some things go off and can cause skin irritation. Also would it still be effective? There is nothing the packaging regarding disposal once opened. It just says to dispose with plastics once empty.

Is this a preventative treatment?

I would assume it would be ok if there was no specific information on discarding after a certain time after being opened.
Not familiar with the product though! I usually use F10.

Back