• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord Herbert

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
He is still doing remarkably well. We were not at all sure that he would see his first Birthday, but he did :love: He remains on his special diet and his heart issues are regularly monitored

Wonderful to see him looking so well :thumb:

He really does look so soft - I'd love to give him a cuddle! xx

Thanks :) He still thinks he's a Puppy rather than a Rabbit though, he follows me about like a shadow :love: He has also started buzzing too :shock: :lol:

I think Boots thinks he is a little dog too, he follows me around, every time I stop he stops and it looks like he is sitting up and begging :lol: I have had to develop a shuffling walk so that I don't stand on him :shock:

I think Boots thinks he is a little dog too, he follows me around, every time I stop he stops and it looks like he is sitting up and begging :lol: I have had to develop a shuffling walk so that I don't stand on him :shock:

Ha ! I have to do that too !! :lol:

Wonderful to see him looking so well :thumb:

He really does look so soft - I'd love to give him a cuddle! xx

He is a really cuddly lad so he would love that. The minute I pick him up he falls asleep :love: If he sits on my lap he even twitches as he dreams, bless :love:

Awww...sweet Lord H :love: I knew he had a birthday coming up. Goodness can't believe he's one already! :shock: Please give him a special cuddle from me and tell him I'll raise a cup of mint tea to him. :)
Buzz buzz buzz my little bun-ble bee! :D :love: xxxx

I'm so glad that Lord H is continuing to do well. He is so beautiful and sounds like he has a personality to match :love:

Back