• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chloe left us today.

Lobo

Mama Doe
This afternoon our eldest rabbit Chloe was gently assisted through the dark silent gate that opens to the Rainbow Bridge whilst being held by her mummy and daddy . She was 9½ and battling a growing tumour on her chest over the past two months. Last night I was able to spend a few hours snuggling and stroking her and felt that although she enjoyed the close contact she was very tired with little quality left in her life, so today we had to make the decision that was in Chloe's best interest.

I took a couple of phone pictures before the vet proceeded. She looks so tired.

Oh no, I'm so sorry you lost her :cry: it is so hard :cry: binky free at the bridge Chloe xx

I'm so sorry, Lobo. :cry: Chloe was a beautiful lady. She will no doubt be as deeply missed as she was loved. It's never an easy decision to make when we have to say goodbye. :cry:
Binky free, beautiful Chloe xxxx

I am so sorry that you have lost your beautiful old girl :cry:

Goodnight Chloe, sleep well little one xx

Bless her :cry: What a loving gift you have given her, to release her vibrant spirit from her tired body.

May your spirit binky free forever Chloe xx

Thank you.

We couldn't allow full contact because of Chloe's frailty but she did manage to find our super carer Darragh through the pet gate. He has the knack of knowing when TLC is needed.

So sorry your gorgeous girl had to leave you :cry:

She knew so much love in her life and you gave her the final gift of a peaceful and love fulled passing.

Binky free sweeheart xxx

Back