• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Happy birthday Moley

Rab-bit

Alpha Buck
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOLEY - 3 years today i can still remember when you were like this:
fdd6e69f40d1a8cf1e5ca8de98e009fb.jpg

83fd4fe626401d31224abc2f53670775.jpg

Then you grew into your ears and met Poppy - your female slave bun :love: when you were 18 months
daf50fd64de668cbdc2adebf2a5dc098.jpg

Then last year I thought I was going to loose you :cry: but we met the Supervet he saved your life and leg, I nursed you through this and our bond grew even stronger :love: (with the help of RU as well).
fa5184090cce4181e0cdb01be96784f5.jpg

cd74e9a74ad7bc5274ca89ec7288c311.jpg

That brings us to today 3 years old - I love you Moley and I hope to have many more years with you yet, life just isn't the same without you.

So to Noel Fitzpatrick, RU :wave:, my OH and Poppy for making him even happier
Thank you all :)
6a947bf3cad84162bc5cccdf9d62b21c.jpg

4deedaee0b017a5ccd9f3cc155c15851.jpg

72119b644189220afff667b991e45803.jpg

Thanks all and Ruth that means a lot to Moley and I, it was such a difficult time it means a lot to us that we could help. Great news that Harvey binkied feels incredible doesn't it? Don't forget all the hard work you have put into helping him :) x

Thanks all and Ruth that means a lot to Moley and I, it was such a difficult time it means a lot to us that we could help. Great news that Harvey binkied feels incredible doesn't it? Don't forget all the hard work you have put into helping him :) x

Aww.. Thank you but honestly it's true!! Initally I really struggled as all I wanted to do was find somewho who had a poorly bun who'd recovered.. And when you told me, it's gave me the hope I needed and for the first time thought come on we can do this!!!

My god yeah., it was just amazing!! I felt so proud of him.. To think in 5 weeks how brilliantly he's done and thank you! I just want him to have a happy & healthy life back running round more than anything.

Morley really is an amazing bunny, and Harvey.. Their our little proud buns! Hope you're spoiling him lots :love:

Oh Moley!!! Happy hoppy birthday you handsome boy. Lots and lots of nose rubs from Hector and I. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aww thank you everyone :) and Hector, I just imagine the trouble those two would get into tehehe. I hope Hector is doing well and of course all the either RU buns.
Moley got spoilt and has more gifts coming this week ;).
Ruth our buns are such brave soldiers, I think Moley and Harvey have reinforced my admiration for all things bun. :wave:

:wave: Aww everyone's replies are very much appreciated.
Moley thanked me today for the tribute by .... nipping my leg, he wanted to get in the garden ... I stood in his way saying hello for far too long ... How very rude of me!! :lol:

Late birthday wishes for the gorgeous Moley, who I can see grew well to match the size of his ears when he was small!

Such a lovely boy xx

Aww thank you everyone :) and Hector, I just imagine the trouble those two would get into tehehe. I hope Hector is doing well and of course all the either RU buns.
Moley got spoilt and has more gifts coming this week ;).
Ruth our buns are such brave soldiers, I think Moley and Harvey have reinforced my admiration for all things bun. :wave:

Ha ha!! Hector and Moley would most definitely get on and it would be utter chaos!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back