• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

So I got a new camera! *photo overload*

catherine09

Mama Doe
And the buns had a lovely few hours free ranging each whilst I got to grips with the thing! (excuse the pitiful grass, it's being reseeded tomorrow so this is was their last free ranging day for a good month or so)

Piggies:

Princess Peaches in her tunnel
IMG_2921_zpsle4kxy2i.jpg

IMG_2924_zpsgjxg4b5p.jpg

Beautiful Molly
IMG_2907_zpszngueg6j.jpg

Mabel in the bedroom
IMG_2901_zpscwufzsbx.jpg

Bunnies!:

Noah
IMG_2812small_zps4i4ntghk.jpg

IMG_2802small_zps02nbu6oe.jpg

IMG_2828_small_zpsawvmibpb.jpg

Woody and Jessie
IMG_2979small_zpsnblnly8c.jpg

IMG_2970small_zpsmpohkcvi.jpg

IMG_2981small_zps7h3lzckh.jpg

And last but most definitely not least...wonky Sweep :love:
IMG_2941small_zpsrmxuq2zy.jpg

Last edited:
His facial expressions are so similar it's uncanny :shock: Boots is much smaller (about 2kg :lol:)

Aww ickle PEW :love:

lovely pics :D
Binky photos are always my favourite <3

I've never managed to get binky photos - now with my new camera it has a fancy shutter speed setting so I sat outside for hours with them eating grass so I could snap the binky moments :D (my neighbours must think I'm mad :oops: )

I gasped at the cuteness of Princess Peach in her tunnel, then the Binky photos just made me :)

Amazing. Gorgeous family of fluffs.

:love::love:

Aww :love: They all look so lovely and the pics are great! I love the first and third ones :love: What camera did you get? x

It's a Canon EOS 350 D :D

I gasped at the cuteness of Princess Peach in her tunnel, then the Binky photos just made me :)

Amazing. Gorgeous family of fluffs.

:love::love:

Thanks. I'm biased but I think they're all gorgeous :love:

Although Peaches can be a little madam. She's got a good pair of teeth on her and me and my OH definitely know about them! :roll:

Back