• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

more mabel ness

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper

lawnmowers at work again

clean me

just checking your ok mum, mabel has to do this every few mins stand up and look at me :lol::love:

thanks everyone, yes she goes almost black in winter, then when spring summer months come she will go brown again, we call it her suntan :lol:

Beautiful Mabel, looks like she's saying "mum mum can you see me mum, are you watching ?" Bless her x

:love: Sometimes she looks like a soft toy, and I want to cuddle her as I fall asleep.

she is so gentle in the mornings hops up to my head to see if I am awake and gently puts her nose across my eyes to feel if they have woken up yet :lol:

What a lovely girl she is, my Blosskins goes lighter in the winter and is much more gingery in the summer. Mabel looks like she is still wearing her winter wardrobe at the moment though.

Back