• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

**Exciting news** Bunny Mad! magazine finally hits the shops!

bunny mad lisa

Mama Doe
I'm excited to share my good news with you amazing news!! Bunny Mad! magazine is going to be stocked in all 378 Pets At Home stores and 29 stores of Dobbies garden centres from April! I'm just so excited about how many more people we can reach and help share "compassion and care for rabbits everywhere". I've always believed that education is key to changing the way rabbits are precieved and cared for and it was my inspiration for starting the magazine 10 years ago!

We would also like to take this opportunity to welcome Tamsin Stone to our 'Bunny Mad! Team' and she will be writing some exclusive articles for us about our to enrich the lives of your rabbits such as toys to make and the best homes for our bunnies!

Sadly i dont get to come on the forum much at all these days as just so very busy but would be happy for you to join us on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Bunny-Mad-Magazine-for-pet-rabbit-lovers/147050408666066

Received my first ever copy in the post today and it is excellent :D I really enjoyed reading it and "knowing" some of the contributors and bunnies featured made it even more enjoyable. Will do a subscription now:)

I'm hoping you've got a proof reader too :)

I stopped buying it months ago because the spelling mistakes put me off :(

I will however look out for it in stores because it's exciting that you've been able to get them to sell it....a great step forward for rabbit welfare especially if it's a roaring success :thumb:

Back