• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Chloe

:love: she's so beautiful! She does look like a cross between a sheared sheep and a bunny though, luckily I love sheep and I love bunnies so I think she looks just stunning :love: she's going to feel a lot more comfortable now as the temperature is creeping up! I see a sneaky peek of Barney there :p I think he'll be needing his own photos put up as he's beautiful too :)

:love: she's so beautiful! She does look like a cross between a sheared sheep and a bunny though, luckily I love sheep and I love bunnies so I think she looks just stunning :love: she's going to feel a lot more comfortable now as the temperature is creeping up! I see a sneaky peek of Barney there :p I think he'll be needing his own photos put up as he's beautiful too :)

She's my very own spring Lamb :)
I love removing her winter coat as it must be so restrictive for her. Barney prefers her hair short too, he will groom her body now whereas before he wouldn't. Not that I blame him, I wouldn't want a mouthful of her fur either!

She's sooo cute! What sort of rabbit is she? I didn't know some rabbits needed to be 'sheared' - I know she probably wasn't but that's what it looks like lol! She looks all cottony and soft [emoji173]️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She's sooo cute! What sort of rabbit is she? I didn't know some rabbits needed to be 'sheared' - I know she probably wasn't but that's what it looks like lol! She looks all cottony and soft [emoji173]️

:wave:
Shes a British Giant with an Angora coat. It gets ridiculously matted and she had to keep going for demats at the vets as she didn't stand for me grooming her. This meant her going under general anesthetic three times a year, so now I tackle it myself with scissors. I cut it whilst she eats her meals. I still have a bit left to do...

She's my very own spring Lamb :)
I love removing her winter coat as it must be so restrictive for her. Barney prefers her hair short too, he will groom her body now whereas before he wouldn't. Not that I blame him, I wouldn't want a mouthful of her fur either!

Me neither :lol:

Did you get a before photo for before and afters? :p She's going to feel so much lighter and more spritely after!

Aw that's so awesome! The things we do for our buns Eh? I used to not be able to cut their nails myself but the vets stressed them out to the max so I made it my mission in life to learn how to cut them single handedly! Your coat cutting skills aren't lost in me :)

Aw that's so awesome! The things we do for our buns Eh? I used to not be able to cut their nails myself but the vets stressed them out to the max so I made it my mission in life to learn how to cut them single handedly! Your coat cutting skills aren't lost in me :)

That's great, I still have to take mine to the vets for nail trimming! I'm going to attempt to do my piggies nails today and I'm nervous about that!

That's great, I still have to take mine to the vets for nail trimming! I'm going to attempt to do my piggies nails today and I'm nervous about that!

This was the video that helped me on the way. I have a wee tub of antiseptic powder but I haven't need it; there's been no bleeders :) also when I had them there recently for a check up the vet was well impressed with my clipping skills lol!

http://m.howcast.com/videos/514678-How-to-Trim-Your-Rabbits-Nails-Pet-Rabbits

Back