• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Good rabbit vet in Leeds

esupi

Warren Veteran
My vets have always been fine for routine things, and at the first sign of anything complicated referred to FHB in Harrogate, which suited me fine.
Now Frances has retired, I need a better solution.

Currently I'm still taking Fudge to Harrogate, just because I imagine working in the same practice as Frances must have rubbed off on the other vets, but I realise this is probably not a reasonable assumption.

I need to find a new vet that I have confidence in. I know people have recommended Abbey House at Morley previously, but I had a bad experience with one of their emergency vets once so just wondering if there are any other recommendations.

I second Holly House. When Phyllis was ill we were referred to them. They seemed very knowledgeable. In fact, I wished we had taken her to them sooner and she might still have been here😢

We go to Calder Vets, Shona and Lindsey are both good bunny vets and we now exclusively see them unless an emergency.

Back