• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

vibes for little Mal please :(

Rushrabbit

Young Bun
He's not recovering quickly from his neuter and dental. :( I'm taking him back to the vets in 2 hours.

Any good thoughts needed he looks so sad.

Thanks everyone. I think Mal is getting fed up with me hovering over him! Well if you'd just eat some hay, I'd hover less! Poor lil guy.

Thanks everyone. Now I need "anti swollen bits" vibes specifically as the vet says that's the problem.

I posted on your other thread, as I have only just seen this one ... The very best thing I have found over the years is a few doses of ARNICA. It can take down swelling where nothing else will.

Please PM me if you want more details :thumb:

I posted on your other thread, as I have only just seen this one ... The very best thing I have found over the years is a few doses of ARNICA. It can take down swelling where nothing else will.

Please PM me if you want more details :thumb:

Thanks so much MightyMax. We're out in the sticks but will try to get into town tomorrow to get arnica. If it was good enough for me after I had my operation it's good enough for my bunny!

Mal is eating. Still not loads, but he has done well with the grass I got for him and he actually ran to me when I picked up the pot with his biscuits in. Didn't eat them all, but it's the fastest he's moved in 24 hours!

Thanks so much MightyMax. We're out in the sticks but will try to get into town tomorrow to get arnica. If it was good enough for me after I had my operation it's good enough for my bunny!

Mal is eating. Still not loads, but he has done well with the grass I got for him and he actually ran to me when I picked up the pot with his biscuits in. Didn't eat them all, but it's the fastest he's moved in 24 hours!

Aaaaww poor wee mite :love:

Glad you've tried and tested the Arnica yourself!

So glad to hear he is eating. I hope he perks up more and more this weekend xx

Aaaaww poor wee mite :love:

Glad you've tried and tested the Arnica yourself!

So glad to hear he is eating. I hope he perks up more and more this weekend xx

He was up on his back feet this morning, looking hopefully at me :) I'm going to make him his usual rocket and kale snack and see how he does with it :)

Back