• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

....and now we have head tilt too

Dawn's body temp was 34.4 at the vets :shock: He is now definitely warmer, and infinitely livelier in himself- he's just very wobbly and his body won't co-operate with what his head wants it to do.

And thank you all for the vibes.

Thanks guys. dawn is warmer and well fed and brighter. He is incredibly wobbly but doesnt have nystagmus all the time and also can now hop and move, all be it in a wobbly way. He's not interested in eating but will happily take his syringe food. He's cleaning himself, listening and showing very clear traits of Dawn.

It's my course today and there was no one to look after him (so I wouldn't have been able to go, this throwing my course) but my parents have adjusted their plans for the day and I'm going to leave early so thankfully he can be watched all day.

But he seems comfortable.

Thanks guys. dawn is warmer and well fed and brighter. He is incredibly wobbly but doesnt have nystagmus all the time and also can now hop and move, all be it in a wobbly way. He's not interested in eating but will happily take his syringe food. He's cleaning himself, listening and showing very clear traits of Dawn.

It's my course today and there was no one to look after him (so I wouldn't have been able to go, this throwing my course) but my parents have adjusted their plans for the day and I'm going to leave early so thankfully he can be watched all day.

But he seems comfortable.

Eeep, dont Bunnies always time their 'poorly' episodes well T !! I am sure your parents will watch him well whilst you are doing your course. But I bet that wont stop you from worrying about him. I am sure you are far more stressed about it all than he is. Sometimes I wonder if life would be easier if I were a Rabbit :?

Thanks guys. My parents did a wonderful job and my tutor let me home early. Dawn is bright, and in a very wobbly manner came to greet me when I brought pellets. He didn't want to eat, but the fact he moved at a time I would normally expect him to move is a positive thing.

Back