• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gone, But Never Forgotten

Awwwwww. How did you manage to tell the Boblets apart???!

Aisling reminds me a little bit of my Frosty (same colouring). Cal ... so young. Bless. Gordon Bennet! Great name. Lovely colour too.

What a wonderful variety of rabbits you have lived with over the years Jane.

Oh my goodness....such beautiful photos of such gorgeous bunnies! :love: :love: :love:
I agree with tulsi and will add that all your bunnies have been so blessed to have you as their carer, Jane. The love you gave them radiates like the sun from all these lovely pictures. :D xxxx

Oh my goodness....such beautiful photos of such gorgeous bunnies! :love: :love: :love:
I agree with tulsi and will add that all your bunnies have been so blessed to have you as their carer, Jane. The love you gave them radiates like the sun from all these lovely pictures. :D xxxx

Thank you for such lovely words xx

All so beautiful and so fortunate to have found their way to you.

I love the picture of Gordon Bennett - he looked such a gentle little chap xxx

Wow, Gordon Bennett looks the image of my old Charlie, except that Charlie wasn't a lop :) They're all lovely!

Back