• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Athena Says: HuMama, the MEANIE!!!

tlcwrites

Mama Doe
Hallo!

I had my big girl's op on Wednesday and I'm feeling GREAT.

Unfortunately, HuMama doesn't see it that way. She won't let me out of my pen, however much I ask. She's a big, horrible meanie today and it's not fair. I'm fine and all I want to do is come out and go play with my long-tailed brothers and sisters. They are scared of me, it's so funny!!! I like to chase them off of the sofas and the tables. But I can't because HuMama says no.

I don't get what the big deal is. I've been feeling FINE since I got home from the scary rabbitdoctor place. I've eaten loads of yummy hay and pellets and grass and there's nothing wrong with me. I'm perfect in every way! It's time to play!

Help me convince her to let me play!

Kisses!

Athena
xxxxxx

th_P1060002_zpskikn7oeo.jpg

th_P1060001_zps1ayzmcnk.jpg

th_P1050995_zpsjhubvgab.jpg

th_P1050994_zpsri3cwthf.jpg

I let her out for the morning and she seemed to have fun chasing the cats around and then continually coming back to me for attention. Athena is really turning out to be a Mama's girl.

I have a feeling she is storing up a shed load of naughtiness for when she is allowed out and about full time !!

You have been warned...................... :shock:

:lol:

Back