• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunnies really on edge this morning.

Den

Mama Doe
As the title really. Both eating ok but constantly periscoping and looking out. There's a woodpecker pecking nearby. I don't think it's that loud but maybe they don't like the constant knocking. Don't really want to go to work just in case.

I posted a thread yesterday about Mr Higgins's strange behaviour since his booster injections. I was advised that it could be spring fever. I'd not even heard of it before. Could this be what is affecting your bunnies. Mr Higgins is periscoping all the time too. He's much calmer this morning but still not his usual docile self. Hope your bunnies settle soon. I didn't realise our pets could be such a worry.

My outdoor bunnies (and neighbours cat) went really on edge when it was the 1999 eclipse. So maybe that was something to do with it.

Thanks for your replies. I cant believe I didn't think of the eclipse! I've talked about it all week and was gutted it was cloudy here. (Especially since it was bright blue skies since midday.

OH suggested the same when he got home as he'd listened to a radio phone in at lunchtime about how pets had reacted to it.

I didn't think of it as they were behaving oddly even at 7 when I gave them breakfast. We think they were disappointed not to get an extra supper and breakfast.:lol:

It did get quite dusky just after I first posted and left for work so can understand them being confused.

I learned about spring fever last year. It's hit here already when Will even tries his luck at humping Nancy. :lol:

Back