• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Condolences Needed Please For Our Friend Bunnytoes

MimzMum

Wise Old Thumper
I have been given the very sad news that she and her OH had to let their lovely Julie go to the Bridge yesterday. :cry:
She is understandably devastated and not up to posting, but will come in when she can and leave a tribute for her. She did want everyone here who had followed Julie's story to know that she had passed. Julie was an amazing bunny who defied all odds and was strong to the last, living a life filled with love and caring from two very devoted parents.

I have set up a candle group for her for anyone who would like to leave a message, and of course if you'd like to add support, sympathies or your own memories of Julie on this thread for Bunnytoes to read, please do.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=RUJul

Farewell for now, Julie. Sweet dreams. xxxx

Leaving love, care and thoughts for tou both bunnytoes. Julie was a gorgeous and will be a well remembered lovely girl.

Binky free Julie x

:(

((((((((((((((((((((((((Hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Goodnight dear Julie, you will never ever be forgotten. Even people who never met you in 'real life' loved you. We always will xx

Julie, you were an amazing bunny who enjoyed life right to the end. Everyone will miss hearing about you and seeing such lovely photos.

Binky free forever beautiful Julie. xxxxx:cry:

Cannot believe Julie has gone to the bridge :( massive hugs bunnytoes, Julie was a well loved bunny on RU. May she binky free at the bridge with all her favourite noms :love:

Noooo!!! Oh noooo!! Julie was amazing. I'm so sorry but she really did have the best life that she could have had. Binky free, restored to health little one. :cry:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so very sad :cry: Julie was amazing, an inspiration. Binky free at the bridge Julie. Sending hugs to Bunnytoes xx

i am so sorry, bunnytoes. no-one could love and care for a bunny more devotedly than you did for Julie. sleep peacefully, Julie bun. xxx

Back