• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help needed finding a rabbit to bond with my rabbit

KatP

Alpha Buck
Ok so as the title says I really need to find a bun to bond with my female vaccinated and spayed bun. She lost her sister last May and we have only held off finding her a new partner as we moved house over the new year. The trouble is that I live in Cornwall just over the border from Devon but I seem to be outside all their rehoming areas and I really want to Rehome a bun from rescue. I am looking for a male bun, neutered, about two years old who would live as a house bun and who could be bonded by the rescue. I am willing to travel for the perfect bun for my bun. Does anyone have any Rescues they can suggest or any buns they know of bearing in mind that I'm not confident to bond myself! Please help or any advice greatly recieved.

Honeybunnies rescue rehomes nationally - I don't know whether they bond or not though.

Have you tried the rspca woodside?
Also there's little valley in exeter or further afield is Windwhistle warren in Gloucestershire x

Also there's little valley in exeter or further afield is Windwhistle warren in Gloucestershire x

I am out of the rehoming area for Little Valley and I think I am also just outside for Woodside but I will give them a call and check. Just about to look into Windwhistle and Honeybunnies. My biggest worry is finding somewhere who will bond for me as I have never done this and it terrifies me!!

I am out of the rehoming area for Little Valley and I think I am also just outside for Woodside but I will give them a call and check. Just about to look into Windwhistle and Honeybunnies. My biggest worry is finding somewhere who will bond for me as I have never done this and it terrifies me!!

What a shame you aren't nearer Oxfordshire.Im fostering a very sweet 2 year old boy for a local rescue and she bonds too.

Never mind.Best of luck.

What a shame you aren't nearer Oxfordshire.Im fostering a very sweet 2 year old boy for a local rescue and she bonds too.

Never mind.Best of luck.

Such a shame you are so far away as this sounds exactly what I am looking for.

Windwhistle have lots of males available, rehome nationally and Alice does the bonding. If you email 'contact@windwhistlewarren.org.uk' I'm sure Alice will be able to give more details on who might be suitable. I have been over to Windwhistle today and Alice was saying how many males we have in at the moment.

Windwhistle have lots of males available, rehome nationally and Alice does the bonding. If you email 'contact@windwhistlewarren.org.uk' I'm sure Alice will be able to give more details on who might be suitable. I have been over to Windwhistle today and Alice was saying how many males we have in at the moment.

This sounds really promising. I shall send them an email tomorrow when I get a chance. Thanks so much for the contact details.

Back