• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rosie keeps chining Pie

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
:? Is it normal :? ? In new bond ?

She has done it a couple of times tonight ;) she chins her head and ears :roll:

I had to flea treat both this morning :oops: poor things :oops: wonder if this is why

They are grooming each other nicely don't particularly sit together for long do will eat at the food bowl together and will share kale where ever it is :thumb:

:roll: both cats done again too and Stu and Casserole get treated tomorrow morning :roll: just typing flea and I'm riffing :lol: I always do outside buns too as cats sit by run :roll:

I've never seen a rabbit chin another rabbit, maybe she is claiming Pie as hers :love:

Came down this morning and thought there had been a fight :shock:

Looked at poor Rosie's face was bright red streaked :shock: it looked like blood so I scooped her up for a closer look It was bright orange not red :shock: I think Pie had peed on her :roll:

Poor thing looked so sorry for herself :lol: I had to wash her face before I went to work ;)

They seem fine for hours and then all,of a sudden it will kick off :roll:

Pie will happily now let Rosie out of the hay box and they will lie nose to nose very relaxed they groom nicely

If they have a moment I have been putting them together splashing water on Pie's head to get Rosie to groom then Pie will groom back and all is good for another few hours :roll:

Back