• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nice fresh hay & what happens..

Honey is one of those buns that has such a sweet, 'butter wouldn't melt' look about her I think :love:

She looks even sweeter in that photo wearing the hay :lol:

Honey is one of those buns that has such a sweet, 'butter wouldn't melt' look about her I think :love:

She looks even sweeter in that photo wearing the hay :lol:

Haha.. I know, she really is so cheeky, but I can't resist & this just made me smile :lol:

When she's being very cheeky I'll say honeyyyy in a really deep voice, and because she knows she's being naughty, she'll binky & run off.. Then flop out on the floor!! So I say.. Awwwww, forgot about telling her off and leave her chill out!

She really has got me sussed!!!

Last edited:
Haha.. I know, she really is so cheeky, but I can't resist & this just made me smile :lol:

When she's being very cheeky I'll say honeyyyy in a really deep voice, and because she knows she's being naughty, she'll binky & run off.. Then flop out on the floor!! So I say.. Aww and leave her chill out!

You seem to have a very special relationship with both your rabbits :love:

You seem to have a very special relationship with both your rabbits :love:

Aww thank you, I suppose I am quite close to both of them, they live in the lounge and are out with us pretty much all the time!

Being honest I probably do go over board with them because my family live in Wales & I haven't been down Berkshire very long.. I don't really have any friends. So alot of my time & energy goes to them! Even mart knows he comes second best! ;)
I think because when I was younger, we always had rabbits & they brought me so much happiness.. Having these 2 tinkers kind of makes up for not having my family close.

Sad I know... Sorry you can probably tell I don't get out much! :lol: xx

Aww thank you, I suppose I am quite close to both of them, they live in the lounge and are out with us pretty much all the time!

Being honest I probably do go over board with them because my family live in Wales & I haven't been down Berkshire very long.. I don't really have any friends. So alot of my time & energy goes to them! Even mart knows he comes second best! ;)
I think because when I was younger, we always had rabbits & they brought me so much happiness.. Having these 2 tinkers kind of makes up for not having my family close.

Sad I know... Sorry you can probably tell I don't get out much! :lol: xx

Not sad at all :D

If you ever want a chin wag about bunnies I don't think Berkshire is too far from West London. We could meet in the middle and anyone could join us :wave:

a4420b3aa15ea7439f69d8888001493f.jpg
this my little man a couple of minutes after topping up his hay! I feel I spend half my life picking up hay off the carpet!

Haa, yes poop control too. He has his second litter tray in the hallway and seems to like hopping in his tray to do a few poops, then hopping out and pooping more in front of the tray and flicking sawdust in the process! x

Back