• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guess who litter trained herself?

tlcwrites

Mama Doe
Athena!

Well mostly and not quite in the litter tray we wanted her trained in.

She has one in her overnight pen, though you'd think she has no idea given the state of it. But, she kept going into the (freshly cleaned) cat litter tray. When we shooed her out, we discovered a load of little rabbit poops in it. We aren't going to dissuade her from using it. In fact, we bought a new hooded tray with a catflap on it. As the cats like hooded trays but not the catflap part, hopefully Thena will be able to use it without vying for space with the cats. Provided, of course, she will use the new hooded one. Thankfully, the one she's been using is also their least favourite tray too. :)

And to think she hasn't even been spayed yet!

I am really proud with just how quickly she has managed to settle in. She is so outgoing and confident. She has even charmed her first non-family visitor.

Aww! :love: When I had Pipkin, although I never properly litter trained him, he only ever went in his cage.

Back