• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

long time no hare posts :)

Raven Rexs

Mama Doe
thought id give you some hare drooling pics :lol:

Luna Bell 5mths old and can be a grumpy lady but sometimes a sweetie

Midnight Musica the first Blue Tan hare buck in the Uk and a real cuddle bunny will hopefully be showjumping to 5mths old

Cyanea big muma blue tan doe 1yr old blue tan hare doe and a sweetie all the way but wat a size 6 1/2kg wow

Azura a lovely blue tan hare doe but has a mind that wonders lol stares into space a lot of the time bless her

Rukia still here 6yrs old now and still loves to showjump looooove me old man better than any guy by far :D

I love love love hares. Have (at long last) got two little beauties from Cottontails rescue in Wiltshire.

I love the blue and tan colours.

Six and a half kg :shock:

Mine eat sooooooo much. Twice as much as any of my others (a mini lop and 5 lionhead crosses, all fairly small).

Do they live in pairs or groups or as singles or what? (nosey me).

I love love love hares. Have (at long last) got two little beauties from Cottontails rescue in Wiltshire.

I love the blue and tan colours.

Six and a half kg :shock:

Mine eat sooooooo much. Twice as much as any of my others (a mini lop and 5 lionhead crosses, all fairly small).

Do they live in pairs or groups or as singles or what? (nosey me).

atm they are separate as they are for breeding the blue tans I had to go to prague for as none are in the uk or the rest of Europe don't know why as they as a stunning colour which I hope to have on the show tables soon the only bunnys that are allowed to visit the hares in runs are the mini lops as all are neutered so no unwanted babes

They really are beautiful xx :love: xx

Lol though - one of my dogs weighs 5kg!! :lol: :lol: :lol: He isn't that big, but still......

Gorgeous photos :love:

Thanks Liz :thumb:

im so glad ive been abroad now I had all my rabbits vaccinated for £3.50 each and now have this wonderful food being brought in which they are doing so well on even the jumping rabbits have improved even more on it nice and solid muscle all over :)

Back