• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What colours are these bunnies?

Fifibutton

Wise Old Thumper
I saw these bunnies at our local zoo today where I am pleased to say they are very well looked after. But I wondered what the colouring is called. They had really shiny coats, there was a satiny sheen to them but I am not sure if they are of the stain breed. They were dainty and small and I loved their colouring, never seen it before.

I am assuming this one is tan and something?

And this one was kind of orangey brown.

1st one looks like a chocolate tan :love: not sure about the other one? They are both gorgeous :love:

Thanks ladies, I have never heard of those colours before but chocolate makes sense, the top one was rather chocolaty! They were gorgeous :love: There was a huge conti as well, I wanted to take them all home with me :oops:

I want a chocolate tan now ... what little beauties they are.

Nurse Croft's rabbit is a belgian hare (like my Autumn and Sunshine).

top one yes a chocolate tan rabbit but bottom is a Hasskluer (red agouti) xbreed proberly with thrianta in it yes but there is no such thing a chocolate agouti lols

top one yes a chocolate tan rabbit but bottom is a Hasskluer (red agouti) xbreed proberly with thrianta in it yes but there is no such thing a chocolate agouti lols

There is in the US - bands of tan and chocolate with a chestnut tip

Not that any of it matters !! They would still be gorgeous if they were purple with green spots :D

Back