• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Newest member of the family :)

kerrylouise

Warren Scout
This is our new bun sam :)
We rescued him off of facebook where his owner advertised hun free and said she didn't care what happened to him someone have him for dinner for all I care :( coulsnt let that happen so we had him even after saying we wouldn't have another after the sudden death of sootie

Poor sam didn't have a name when we got him has never been out of his "cage" and has never eaten hay!

f83f25af5757a7be0caa98b971f8566b.jpg
a3d390bbe222767f20e5a44c473fd9f3.jpg
632efc9569798e08d738851bef6c5fed.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He looks like 2 different rabbits bless him, very glad we managed to save him , God knows what could have happened to him my partner was like we're getting him now tell her we are on our way :) he's happy now he's finally got some hay and been allowed our of his prison

He is a total delight. I have never seen a bun with such crazy pattern. I think he is very lucky to have found you. His life can start now.

This is our new bun sam :)
We rescued him off of facebook where his owner advertised hun free and said she didn't care what happened to him someone have him for dinner for all I care :( coulsnt let that happen so we had him even after saying we wouldn't have another after the sudden death of sootie

Poor sam didn't have a name when we got him has never been out of his "cage" and has never eaten hay!

Sounds exactly like the conditions of one of mine :cry:

Lucky bun to have found you :thumb:

I really wasn't sure about getting another one after sootie but hey I guess it was just meant to be :) he will be an indoor boy as he absolutely loves my little girl and they have been cuddled up on a blanket :) she choose his name (well it sounded like she said same lol) I have never seen markings like his :) people can be horrible to animals byour wapecially rabbits

He does now the box she put him in was a small nappy box he couldn't even sit proberly in it she threw him out the door at me :( he's going to get a full vet check on monday

Good plan. Get him checked over. I bet he turns out to be the sweetest bunny too

Back