• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Finally a name.....

Buntybunny1

Warren Scout
After bringing our bunny home on Monday we have had great difficulty choosing a name. I just picked him up for a cuddle before bed and noticed he had eaten all of his parsley so I said to hubby " he must like his herbs" and then we both said "herbie!!" So bunny is now Herbie and I think it rather suits our beautiful fluff ball. Ps it's so relaxing to sit and stroke a rabbit, they are hair wonderful animals!
f94bb3da5729ea4fb215deeed41246ac.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is nearly 10 weeks ( on Monday) he is lovely and so sweet but still hasn't left his cage even though it's always open

Herbie is one of my favourite names. :love: I had a very special bunny called Herbie (the black & white lop in my signature). :love:

Hello Herbie :wave:

Tracy what was it about your Herbie that made him stand out? I can't see his pic in your signature, not sure if that's because I'm using the app and it may not display it.

Tracy what was it about your Herbie that made him stand out? I can't see his pic in your signature, not sure if that's because I'm using the app and it may not display it.

My Herbie had severe dental problems and needed a lot of special care which resulted in a very strong bond. He was a stray that my niece found hiding under a car, they weren't able to trace his owners so he came to live with us. He was probably around 6 months old when he came to us, he lived to 7 despite having the most appalling set of teeth and needing dentals every 3-6 weeks throughout his life. He was a housebunny, I used to lie on the floor and he would come straight over and snuggle up next to me, so many times my OH would find us both crashed out asleep on the floor. My Herbie passed away 3 years ago, I still miss him, I always will.

Ah gosh sounds an amazing bunny. He was obviously meant to be with you. In so sorry for your loss but sounds like he had a great life. I keep reading about dental issues and it seems they are so common. I'll have to keep an eye on my Herbie for such issues. X

Back