• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Using Pet Remedy

HelenSB

Warren Scout
I've purchased some Pet Remedy for Mr Higgins's trip to the vet on Tuesday. So far I've sprayed a little on his blanket and it seems to have worked a bit. I'm wondering if it's Ok to spray a little behind his ears or on his neck. Have any of you experience of using it for your stressed bunnies?

I've purchased some Pet Remedy for Mr Higgins's trip to the vet on Tuesday. So far I've sprayed a little on his blanket and it seems to have worked a bit. I'm wondering if it's Ok to spray a little behind his ears or on his neck. Have any of you experience of using it for your stressed bunnies?

I have not used Pet Remedy. Does it say you can spray it directly onto the animal?

I use Rescue Remedy, which is completely safe to spray/drop on to the animal x

It says not to spray directly on his face which I wouldn't do anyway but I'm not sure if that means it's ok to spray on his fur.

My vet uses this, and she usually sprays it into the carrier (when bunny isn't in it). I personally wouldn't spray it directly onto a rabbit.

I've got the plug in one at home, which I think helps too.

It's great stuff - you only need one squirt, and I'd stick to squirting it onto a blanket that the bun sits on rather than directly onto the bun. A little is all you need. Dan used to be a trembling wreck after a trip to the vets, but now he copes really well :)

Back