• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Georgia had a routine dental but came home with a bag of teeth. Graphic pic warning.

Barn Yard Bunnies

Staff member
Georgia bunny is our ARC foster bunny bonded with Bandit. She is 5 and was rescued from horrific conditions, was very underweight, lived in filth and was very depressed, anyway as you can imagine her diet was shocking and as a result she has appalling teeth.

Georgia had a dental on 20 November, she eats through the pain so I took her for a check up last week, they were really bad, so bad that when OH picked her up yesterday I didn't expect she needed some teeth out. These are the teeth against a 5 pence piece so show how bad they came back after 3 and a half months. They were growing unto her cheek and tongue.
http://rs1200.pbsrc.com/albums/bb340/amandagood7/Mobile Uploads/IMG_0524_zpsfwjjzque.jpg~320x480

:( Poor Georgia! I bet she's feeling so much better now they're out.

However I did get a bit of a giggle because below the photo it displays options including a canvas print and a framed print...just the thing you want to hang on your wall! :shock::lol:

Last edited:
:( Poor Georgia! I bet she's feeling so much better now they're out.

However I did get a bit of a giggle because below the photo it displays options including a canvas print and a framed print...just the thing you want to hang on your wall! :shock::lol:

Oh poor Georgia! :shock: My Lord, I am so glad that human teeth don't grow like that, I think I'd as soon drink all my food rather than have choppers with those roots! :(
Brave girlie...but I wish she'd let you know they are hurting sooner! Georgia, there is a thing as being too proud, silly bunny! (((((snuggles))))

I also got a chuckle at the Photobucket canvas options...good grief! :roll:

Sending lots of recovery and healing/eating/pooping vibes for your lovely Georgia. :) Could we have a picture of the precious lass when she's feeling more up to it, please? :) (And Bandit too, of course!) xxxx

Poor little girl. :( I hope she heals quickly and is feeling better very soon. Sending lots of vibes for Georgia. xx

(another one amused by the framed print option :lol:)

Back