• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Busy day at the little rescue that definitely doesn't exist

Santa

Wise Old Thumper
...as I seem to have become known :lol:

Took in a bun yesterday from a fellow rescuer, for those who have seen little Snowdrop who I also have, this bun is her mum. We knew she was heavily pregnant so rather than her stay in a guinea pig rescue (where she was fine, just set up more for...well, guinea pigs...) she came over to stay in my shed, which gives her more space to do what bun mums would more naturally do and more space for the babies when they start wandering. So here she is, permanent name TBC:

d8450804-9dc9-4373-bb2f-3064aa7a0ea1_zpszu5vrbvw.jpg

IMG_6024_zpsdhze1eow.jpg

She arrived at about 5pm yesterday, settled in nicely and explored her new pad, munched on her dinner as normal and seemed fine.

Went out this morning :shock:

IMG_6021_zpswjlegyyc.jpg

IMG_6023_zpstslza5h7.jpg

Four wiggly little babies :shock: Don't worry, I didn't use the flash when I took the photos, I enhanced them on my pc once I'd taken them. Mum is doing well and is enjoying munching on some fresh grass and the willow which is *just* starting to bud. I'll keep you posted as to their progress!

Awwwwwwwwwwww what a pretty little rabbit. You will have babies xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx how wonderful. Cant wait for the pictures as they get bigger.

...as I seem to have become known :lol:

Took in a bun yesterday from a fellow rescuer, for those who have seen little Snowdrop who I also have, this bun is her mum. We knew she was heavily pregnant so rather than her stay in a guinea pig rescue (where she was fine, just set up more for...well, guinea pigs...) she came over to stay in my shed, which gives her more space to do what bun mums would more naturally do and more space for the babies when they start wandering. So here she is, permanent name TBC:

d8450804-9dc9-4373-bb2f-3064aa7a0ea1_zpszu5vrbvw.jpg

IMG_6024_zpsdhze1eow.jpg

She arrived at about 5pm yesterday, settled in nicely and explored her new pad, munched on her dinner as normal and seemed fine.

Went out this morning :shock:

IMG_6021_zpswjlegyyc.jpg

IMG_6023_zpstslza5h7.jpg

Four wiggly little babies :shock: Don't worry, I didn't use the flash when I took the photos, I enhanced them on my pc once I'd taken them. Mum is doing well and is enjoying munching on some fresh grass and the willow which is *just* starting to bud. I'll keep you posted as to their progress!

So A, about this Rescue you have secretly started up ................ !!

She looks to be so young and already she has obviously had at least 2 litters. Poor wee mite. Still, she is in safe hands now. I hope the kits all thrive and can I be first to request lots more photos of them as they grow up :D

thank goodness you are not a rescue but are ;)
The bunny came to you just in time, lucky rabbit!
name for your rescue that isn't " Imaginings" " Mirage Rescue" " Invisable bunnies" :D

Invisabuns...that's got quite a nice ring to it, don't you think?

Jane it's not so much secretly as accidentally :lol:

So A, about this Rescue you have secretly started up ................ !!

She looks to be so young and already she has obviously had at least 2 litters. Poor wee mite. Still, she is in safe hands now. I hope the kits all thrive and can I be first to request lots more photos of them as they grow up :D

See the post before yours!!!

Oh dear! You really got her just in time. She's very pretty.

Well, I'll be quite glad to see many baby bunny pictures as they grow.

Invisabuns...that's got quite a nice ring to it, don't you think?

Jane it's not so much secretly as accidentally :lol:

:lol:

Hope the new family are doing well this morning. Mum Bun has a real 'look' about her. I cant explain why, but she reminds me of Bobbie. Even though Bobbie is a REW Lop !! It's just something intangible xx

:love:

Is this the first time your 'not at rescue' has had babies born with you? So wonderful for them to be born in such a safe environment :love:

Last edited:
Just in time :shock: Lucky babies to be born within the safety of the Invisabuns rescue ;) :love:

Looking forward to more pics of mum and her little ones. :love:

Wow she moved in with you just in time. She's a beautiful girl :love: Sending lots of healthy vibes for the new family xx

Thanks all! Yes, these are the first buns to be born at Invisabuns :lol:

Mum (I've decided on Daphne) is getting her feet firmly under the table. I wasn't quick enough to dispense dinner so she just jumped in and helped herself :lol:
IMG_6070_zps6o26msy3.jpg

IMG_6067_zps2zarquze.jpg

Read me a bedtime story?
IMG_6059_zpsij8pkc8o.jpg

Oh, what a great girl! Glad to see she's doing okay for being in a strange, new place with a young litter.

Loving the pics :love: she looks to be a cheeky girl who knows what she wants and how to get it :thumb:

Back