• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Nell This Afternoon

So cute :love:

I love the second pic and the first one too, it looks like she's clasping her hands with excitment. :lol::love:

Stunning :)

I love the cup, I ordered a biscuit barrel from ebay in the same print and it arrived all smashed :( BOO!!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness I am wearing the silliest big grin right now! :love::love::love: That shot with her reaching her wee tongue out for the grass :love: but they are all precious! :)

Traveling by teacup must be much like flying in the TARDIS. All it needs is that trademark sound. ;) Well...and to be blue, but...I like the decor she has just fine. :D

Hello Nell, lovely little girlie. Did you have fun today? :D xxxx

How strange as I was thinking about Nell just the other day :) she's adorable & it's so cute to see a hammy out in the big wide world :love: Love her travelling cup too, so sweet that she knows what it means :love:

Back